Stay from £169 per night
The Walker’s Retreat
There are few better ways to explore Northumberland and its historical and natural heritage than on foot. The dramatic landscapes, big skies and precious wildlife of the Northumberland Coastal Path and miles of rugged moorland trails in the Northumberland National Park will have you spoilt for choice.
Ideally positioned in prime walking country, Eshott Hall offers a homely retreat from which to base yourself – and with a range of dog-friendly bedrooms there’s no need to leave anyone behind. Upgrade to a dog-friendly bedroom for just £15 per night.
Your package includes:
- Comfy classic bedroom based on two people sharing
- A delicious two-course dinner
- A full Northumbrian breakfast for two
- Freshly prepared packed lunch to take away
- Guidebook of 25 classic walks in the area to take away
Stay from £169 per night based on a two-night break with two people sharing a standard room. Offer subject to availability.
Stay longer for less. Add an extra night on a B&B basis from just £99 per night.