Two-Night Pawfect Retreat
As dog-friendly options go, Northumberland is a breed apart.
England’s northernmost county is blessed with some 30 miles of wide dog-friendly beaches, a national park with over 600 miles of marked footpaths and trails and some of the best dog walking country to be had in the UK. And, if you fancy a change of scene or need a wet weather ‘plan B’, there are plenty of attractions to visit with your canine companion in tow. Take a look at our guide to staying at Eshott with a dog.
Ideally positioned in prime walking country, Eshott Hall offers a homely retreat from which to base yourself – and with a range of dog-friendly bedrooms there’s no need to leave anyone behind.
Your package includes:
- Comfy dog-friendly bedroom based on two people sharing
- A delicious two-course dinner on one evening
- A full Northumbrian breakfast for two each morning
- Freshly prepared packed lunch to take away on one day
- Guidebook of 25 classic walks in the area to take away
Stay from £189 per night based on a two-night break with two people sharing a standard room. Offer subject to availability; terms and conditions apply.
Book direct and enjoy a complimentary cream tea for two on arrival or at a convenient time during your stay.