A Spring Fling
Spring in Northumberland is particularly special when the countryside is at its most majestic. Take in the region’s sights in their full glory as the days draw out and the temperatures rise. From the wide sandy beaches and iconic castles to the bountiful local produce on our menus and the nature on our moors and shores, you won’t be short of things to do.
However you choose to spend your days, Eshott Hall offers a luxurious retreat where you can be assured of a comfortable stay, some very fine cuisine and a warm welcome.
Book now from £199 per night and enjoy:
- Three nights’ accommodation in a Classic Stable room
- A delightful two-course dinner for two on the first evening
- A full English breakfast each morning
- Freshly prepared picnic lunch to take away
- Guidebook of 25 classic walks in the area to take away
- A choice of tea/coffee/ hot chocolate per person to enjoy in a branded insulated flask to take home
Stay from £199 per room, per night based on two people sharing a double room. This offer is valid for arrival Sunday to Thursday, for stays between 1st April 2022 and 30th June 2022, subject to availability. And because we understand that even the best-made plans can change, we’ll also include free cancellation up until 48 hours before your arrival.