The finest dark skies and the finest luxury, where astronomy meets gastronomy!
Northumberland is the best place in the UK to stargaze with a gold tier designation awarded by the International Dark Sky Association and Europe’s largest area of protected night sky – a whopping 572 square miles. The autumn and winter months offer prime time viewing of our sparkling skies and a good chance of seeing the fabulous Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights. Join us this winter for a stellar stay that combines the comforts of Eshott Hall with the magic of some of the best stargazing sites just a short drive away.
Book now from £226 per room, per night and enjoy:
– Two nights’ accommodation in a Classic room for two people
– Three-course dinner on the first evening
– Traditional afternoon tea on the second day
– A flask of soup and snacks on the second night for your evening of stargazing
– A full English breakfast for two people each morning
– Insulated flask to take home
Terms & Conditions
This offer is valid for two-night stays between 1st October 2023 and 28th March 2024. Offer subject to availability and available on selected dates only. Credit card guarantee, free cancellation up to 48 hours before arrival. VAT included at prevailing rate.